For more information please contact the person responsible for the area in question. You will find details on our CONTACT page.
No matter whether new plant, extension or modernisation - don't be satisfied with less than the best.
As a systems integrator and general contractor we develop and realize automation projects no matter whether simple or highly complex.
Our years of experience in practically all sectors and concerning projects of all sizes make us a competent and reliable partner for every assignment.
UBH intralogistics provide the right answers to the market’s future requirements. Our customers can rely on comprehensive products and services from one and the same supplier.
Our logistics experts ensure that your project will be a success - both in technical and economic terms. We are only satisfied when you as our customer are, too.
Just contact us, our 30 years of experience will contribute to your success.
Basic steps for good project management at UBH
- Uniform project structures (special machinery, logistics projects)
- Project management for controls and warehouse management systems and special machinery
- Project management as a general contractor for modernisation, extension and new projects in the intralogistics sector
- Project management focussing on critical issues (costs - deadlines - quality)
- Project management throughout all project phases (concept, design and development phase, installation / commissioning / qualification / ramp-up phase)
- Structured and targeted project communication to all project partners (Org-Chart)
- Claim and change management
- Multi-project management (internal / external)
- Comprehensive project and schedule planning incl. principal's scope (Milestones) and subcontractor scope >> MTA (Milestone-Trend-Analysis)
- Structured project data recording incl. archiving
- Project management within the matrix organisation
- Requirement management (Tendor specification) >> Product structure plan and concept in the form of a performance specification
- Uniform project reporting